Sunday, July 9, 2017

Close To My Heart Convention 2017

There were so many great happenings at this year's Close To My Heart (CTMH) Convention!  The theme was "Who Tells Your Story" (because if you don't who else can tell it as you would?) I had such a wonderful time!  I thought you would enjoy some of the reveals from Convention.


First of all, as you may have read from yesterday's post, that our BASIC palette will change to completely new colors.  Black is no longer part of the palette but has been pulled out like White Daisy.  Plus now, our cardstock is 2-sided with a lighter shade on the backside.


Notice that the bottom of each page is folded up to show the lighter shade on the backside (although there is really no backside per se).  So, instead of 40 colors we have 80 coordinating colors!  WOW! And to top it off, no price increase for either the cardstock or the stamp pads.

A new addition that was a much wanted item for me was a thin cut Alphabet.  I am very excited about this and the fact that it is priced so reasonably! They are about 2" tall from what I can tell.  Mine haven't arrived yet!
And also with that, I will tell you that there is a new Cricut cartridge to help you tell your Story.  I'm not going to give you a reveal peak, but I will post it in the next week under the topic above Cricut cartridges.  You will be surprised that along with that will be some digital cricut images (note that the digital products are for Cricut Explore lines).

We have a new addition to our Workspace Wonders.  A new Carousel Base & Top to make our ink pads a swiveling carousel.  Note that I am not giving away all the new items in our new Idea Book, just a few to whet your appetite!


While you will find tons of new items in the Idea Book, I am going to give you the color of the year as my last reveal.  It is called Bashful.


So what else went on at Convention.  Well, we had some amazing consultants put together some projects for the OPERATION SMILES auction.  Operation Smile is a volunteer organization that performs life changing operations on those born with cleft lip or cleft palates.  CTMH has adopted this foundation as their charity of choice and encourages us all to round up our orders to give back smiles to those in need of them and for only $240, a child (or adult)'s life can be changed.  So this year, at Convention alone,


Finally, I can't leave out that Sticky Boy did make an appearance at Convention this year.  No, I was not one of the lucky ones who were able to find a Sticky Boy.  But there was a great announcement made by both Sticky Boy and Sticky Girl.



See video here:  http://fb.me/KathleenCTMH

Next year, at Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada all are invited to the Sticky Boy & Girl wedding.  See details on video posted at my Business website!  Yes, they will finally tie the not.  What possibly could this mean?  Guess we'll find out in about a year!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails